#freemybrother

Allgemeines
Spielername: BOZZEBOZZZ
Modpack: DIREWOLF 20
Server: DW.MYFtB.DE
Banngrund: hardgrief on spawn
Banndauer: unklar

Dein Entbannungsantrag

hey i know that it was dumb to build in spawn and destroy the info but i thought honselty that it was lagging becose i couldt play and it have happend before on an other server and then it just spin back like nothing ever happend and i bet that someone have a save of spawn in its prime so i should not be permabanned for a misstage both from me and the server for something that should be impossible

get to a conclussion fast i dont have all my life for minecraft thx

admins sleeping zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hello BOZZEBOZZZ,

first of all, thanks for taking the time to write and submit your unban request, although we would have appreciated it to be a bit more… professional.

We discuss these kind of requests in our weekly team meetings where we decide about further steps together. Our next meeting is tomorrow, April 9th around 7pm CEST. We will inform you of our decision after our meeting has concluded via another message here.

Kind regards
Einhornyordle

Hello again BOZZEBOZZZ,

we discussed your unban request and decided that a permanent suspension is too much of a penalty for your offence, therefore we decided to change it to a temporary suspension of three weeks starting on your original ban date, which means you will be automatically unbanned on April 24th 2023 at 7:12pm CEST as written on your Torch Profile.

Kind Regards
Einhornyordle

1 „Gefällt mir“

Dieses Thema wurde automatisch 3 Tage nach der letzten Antwort geschlossen. Es sind keine neuen Antworten mehr erlaubt.