"Slow-Motion" bug

Some weeks ago we ,a group of spanish friends(We aren’t able to speak german), are looking for a TPPI2 server that are interesting to play together, we found this server and we thought that everyting is perfect, after strive a lot to find out the secret password in the rules transalting it with the google translater, we joint the server but one of us has a bug:
When he conects to the server he moves like if he are in a slow motion scene, for ecample, you hit him and after a few seconds he starts to feel the knockback , he remain moving in the air a few seconds and then he touches the floor.
If you press the “Tab” key you can see that his conection moves fast in one moment he has got 4 lines of conection and a second later he has one line.
Thats very strange because all of us can play without problems and some of us are farer from germany than him and with a worse conection than he’s connection.

I wish that you can understand us and help us,

Thanks.

Your friend can try to reinstalling TPPI

I think that he’s already tried but i wanna say him that.

Whats his ping?

Do you play over WiFi or use a cable to connect to the router/internet?

This does sound like a serious connection-issue.
Either his connection to the web is really poor, his firewall is blocking a needed port his computer has a memory-issue, or something like that. I doubt it’s server-related, since the rest of you can play just fine. I doubt reinstalling the game will fix that problem.
Does his connection work with other server? He could test it since you only need to create another server-connection.

His connection works well in all other servers, and I think he uses wi-fi but I’m not sure